SSC Coaching In Chandigarh
The staff selection commission (SSC) considered as the biggest organization under Union Government of India for the recruitment of many of the candidates in various parts and all the recruited candidates get a job under ministries and departments related to the government of India along with subordinate offices. Candidates can take SSC coaching from best SSC coaching in Chandigarh.
The SSC exam is organized at various different levels which the following:
- CGL– The Combined Graduate Level is conducted for the posts of Officers, Junior Statistical Officer, Assistants, Central Service Secretariat, National Investigative Agency, Ministry of Railway, and Auditor for CAG and many more.
- Junior Engineer Exam(JE)
- Sub Inspector in CPO
- CHCL– All the recruitments under the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination are for the Posts of the lower Divisional clerk, Data entry operator, and Postal Assistant.
- Section Officer(Audit and Commercial)
With the following years, thousands of vacancies are filled at center level through the exam in the government of India. Even for the development of country government is continuously pushing their limits for the openings of many jobs for millions of candidates.
SSC EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
The exam includes three papers:
- Tier-I (Preliminary)
- Tier-II (Mains)
- Tier-III (Descriptive Test)
Tier 1 SSC Exam Pattern– The first paper is objective type exam consists of 100 questions and whole first paper is of 200 marks. Further, this paper categorized into 4 parts and each part has 25 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- General Awareness
For each incorrect answer 0.5 marks will be deducted and for a correct answer, candidate fetches 2 marks. As there is not any kind of penalty for not attempting any question.
Tier 2 SSC exam pattern:
|Subjects||Question||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|Quantitative aptitude||100||200||2 hours|
|General English||200||200||2 hours|
Tier 3 SSC exam Pattern-
|Subject||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Descriptive paper in English/Hindi||100||1 hour|
Furthermore, there is a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for the post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS & MEA only
Eligibility criteria for SSC Exams
- Graduate Level Examination– For this examination candidate having a graduation or equivalent in any other discipline.
- Combined Matric Level Examination– The eligibility for this examination is matriculation.
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination– For CHSL exam candidate must have completed 12thclass or equivalent in any other discipline.
- The general age limit is 18 to 27 years but it will vary for different posts in SSC exam
- The educational qualification depends on different posts that generally vary from 10thclass to graduation level.