PU CET Coaching
Careersquareacademy.com is the most preferred Institute in the North for PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh. Career square academy Chandigarh is the no.1 establish for PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh.The Institute has a faculty of expert teachers who are masters of their subjects and will make the learning a fun task for you. They focus not only the quantity but also the quality of what we provide to you. This is the reason the syllabus is not rushed in any way and the students move as per a pace that suits them.Career square academy Guidance the Best PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh. PU CET Entrance Exam or Panjab University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Panjab University.
PUCET 2019 Important table:
|Exam By||PU CET (Punjab University Common Entrance Test).|
|PU CET 2019 Conducting Body||Panjab University, Chandigarh.|
|Application Sumission Mode in 2019||Online.|
|Exam Mode in 2019||Offline.|
|The medium of Exam PU CET 2019||English.|
|Exam Duration of PU CET 2019||70 minutes for each section.|
Important Dates For PU CET Exam:
|Application Released||March 12, 2019|
|Admit Card Issue||April 24, 2019|
|PU CET Entrance Exam Held||29th April 2019|
|Display of Tentative Merit List||26th June 2019.|
This is the updated dates for PU CET Exam:
|12 Mar 2019 – 06 Apr 2019 (Tentative)||Application – Application | Mode: Online|
PU CET Exam Application Form 2019
This the notification about the PU CET Exam 2019. We advised the Candidates to fill and submit the application form very carefully. Candidates need to know that no modification will be allowed, after submission of the application form.
- The prospectus and online entrance test can avail from the third week of April 2019.
- Generate the bank Challan until the third week of May 2019.
- Candidates can submit the online PU CET application form and have to fill the required details and upload the scanned image of signature and photograph.
- The application form submission process will be done only after the deposit of the application fee.
- Candidates must need to take a printout of the filled-in submitted application form for future use.
Application Fee for PU CET 2019 Exam:
- Candidates can be submitted the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India(SBI) using website generated online Challan copy.
- You need to know that, the application fee will be non-transferable or non-refundable.
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1050/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Math)||Rs. 300/-.|
Eligibility Criteria for PU CET Exam:
- The aspirant should have done 12th from a recognized Board.
- Compulsory Subject Should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- English Subject should be Major.
- Student age should be 17 Years Old on 31st December.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
The application fee for PU CET Exam:
- General Category Candidates have to pay INR 2100
- Reserved categories have to pay INR 1050
You can pay the examination fee online or can choose an offline mode (SBI e-Challan).
The pattern for PU CET 2019 Exam:
For PU CET UG exam 2019, the PU CET paper will be divided into the below six sections:
- Computer Science
Each section will be of 70 minutes and carry questions of 2 marks each. Negative marking for 0.25 will be applicable to incorrect answers.
|Subject||Total number of Questions|
|Paper – I Physics||60|
|Paper – II Chemistry||60|
|Paper – III Biology||60|
|Paper – IV Mathematics||60|
|Paper – V Biotechnology||60|
|Paper – VI Computer Science||60|
The paper will be in English medium. Candidates can take a look at the table for PU CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Total Number of Sections||6|
|Time for each section||70 minutes|
|Number of questions in each section||60|
|Marks for each question||2|
|Total marks for each section||120|
|The medium of PU CET Exam||English|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline (OMR)|
PU CET Important Notices:
- Closing date to submit the online application at official website cetug.puchd.ac.in/ till the last date April 06, 2019.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned photograph, signature and also thumb impression during submitting the application form.
- After the deadline gets over, the university won’t accept any application. So the candidates must have submitted their application before the deadline.
- Students are advised to keep a printout of the online filled application form as it can be required during the admission.
- The application fee for PU CET 2019 is 2100 for general category and 1050 for blind and SC/ST category.
- You can also pay the application fee through SBI Challan mode.
- The application fee is completely non-refundable once it is submitted.
- The PU CET authority will not provide any application correction facility. So, before press the submit button, we are advised to you verify your details.