PPSC Coaching In Chandigarh
Punjab Public Service Commission, commonly known as PPSC, is a Punjab State Level Exam which is conducted by Punjab Government for Managing and employing the Civil Services. The recruitment has been done to fill up the available government posts. This is the best and direct way to get Punjab State Government Jobs. But, it’s advisable to do exam preparation by joining best PPSC coaching in Chandigarh. Following are Some of the Different Posts Under PPSC:
- Child Development Project Officer
- Inspectors Audit, Cooperative Societies
- Audit Officer, Cooperative Societies
Candidate Should be Citizen of India.
- Candidates Age: 18 years to 37 years
- For State/ Central Government Employee: up to 45 Years.
- SC/ BC: up to 42 Years
- Widows/ Divorcees and Other: Up to 42 Years.
- Physically Handicapped: Up to 47 Years
- Sc. in Agriculture with Soil Science or Conservation Agriculture/ B. Tech in Agriculture/ Five division with an experience of five years in an organization dealing inSoil Conservation or Water Management or Natural Resource Management.
- Punjabi of Matric or its Equivalent Standard.
Exam Mark: Each Sector of the Exam is of 100 Marks.
Method of Payment: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Pattern Of PPSC:
1. Preliminary Exam
- General Studies
- Aptitude Test
2. Mains Exam
- Paper I English
- Paper II Essay
- Paper III Punjabi
- Paper-IV General Studies
- Paper V General Studies
- Paper VI Optional I
- Paper VII Optional I
- Paper VIII Optional II
- Paper IX Optional II
Optional Subject lists of PPSC
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
- Literature of one of the languages
Syllabus of PPSC
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers i.e. General Studies andCivil Services Aptitude Test
Paper –I General Studies
- Everyday Science
- Environmental studies
- Political theory & international order
- History of India
- Indian Economy
Paper –II Civil Services Aptitude Test
- Letter to Editor
- Precis Writing
- Correction of sentences
- Phrase Translation from English to Punjabi
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive Voice
- Usage of Conjunctions
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Punctuation etc
- Usage of Words
- Translation of sentences from English to Punjabi
- Correction of sentences etc