CA – CPT Exam Coaching in Chandigarh- Career Square Academy
Career Square Academy is one of the best Coaching institutes for CA – CPT exams in Chandigarh. CPT Common Proficiency Test is administered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India every year. Students can appear in this exam after completing their 10+2 class. We outshine for providing coaching classes for CA CPT, NDA, AF CAT, B.Ed., Policy Exam, Hotel Management Entrance, and other various other national level entrance examinations.
CSA Coaching Institute has an impressive result record, we helped more than 3000 students to pass out such exams and get selected in these national level exams.
To lay down an appropriate education infrastructure for the CA CPT exam in a coaching institute was the biggest challenge. CSA teamed up experienced professionals having academic experience along with the visionary management to create an innovative & effective CA exam preparation coaching classes.
It feels the pride to see our alumni pursuing their dream career after clearing the CA CPT exam after 10+2 with the help of Career Square Academy's CA CPT coaching classes.
Why Choose us?
At Career Square Academy, we offer specially designed CA CPT coaching classes by following appropriate teaching methodology and techniques. The CA CPT exam preparation requires well thought and organized efforts to prepare for all topics/subjects prescribed for the exam.
Known for providing comprehensive CA CPT coaching classes; Career Square Academy is known as the best CA CPT institute, following check out the reasons why you should also join CSA.
- A comprehensive CA CPT preparation programs that classroom schedule to cover all specified CP CPT exam syllabus.
- Various CA CPT Courses are available including a crash course to help even last minute preparations.
- Printed study material including books, notes and revision papers.
- Regular CA CPT Classroom and online LIVE lectures to help students preparing at remote location.
- 5-6 hrs classroom lectures daily to cover all subjects.
- Hostel/PG facility for students who come from other cities.
- The entire online admission process to save time and efforts.
- Regular classroom test along with special weekend test session including Mock test & online test series.
- Special sessions for enhancement of student's communication & interpersonal skills.
We assure we will render the CA CPT coaching classes to your satisfaction. For any further question regarding CA CPT exam coaching in Chandigarh at Career Square Academy. Call at 98557-34442
CA CPT Exam- An Introduction
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is exam conducted via online and in the written mode with the paper & pencil and will have total of 200 questions from all the subjects/topics. The written test will be completed in total 4 hours having 2 papers of 2 hrs each. There will be a break after the first 2 hrs Paper. Both the papers will have objective types question and negative marking is also applicable on attempting wrong answers in CA CPT Examination.
CA CPT Application Form 2019
|1||End of ICAI registration for May 2019 session||December 31, 2018|
|2||Release of notification by ICAI||Last week of January 2019|
|3||Starting date of CA CPT 2019 application form||First week of April 2019|
|4||Closing date of CA CPT application form 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|5||Extended date of CA CPT application form||Will be available soon|
|6||Availability of CA CPT Application Correction Window 1||Will be available soon|
|7||Availability of CA CPT Application Correction Window 2 (with late fee)||Will be available soon|
CA CPT 2019 Exam Pattern 2019
|Medium of Exam||English/ Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and paper based|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Number of Questions||200 questions|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours for each session; 4 hours in total|
CA CPT Marking Scheme
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response.
- Every incorrect response in the CA CPT exam is subject to negative marking; 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong attempted answer.
- Any question left answered will not be considered for marking neither negative nor rewarding.
- Multiple responses given to any question will be considered as the wrong answer and will subject to deduction under the negative marking scheme.
CA CPT Exam Schedule
|CA CPT Sessions||Section||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
(10:30 am- 12:30 pm)
Fundamentals of Accounting
|60 questions||60 marks|
|40 questions||40 marks|
(2 pm- 4 pm)
|50 questions||50 marks|
|50 questions||50 marks|
CA CPT Exam Syllabus 2019
Fundamentals of Accounting
Introduction to Company Accounts, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors, Accounting Process, Depreciation accounting, Theoretical Framework, Accounting for Special Transactions, Partnership Accounts.
The Indian Contract Act, 1872: An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of the contract, consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of the contract and breach of contract.
The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale – Conditions and Warranties – Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods – Unpaid seller and his rights.
The Indian Partnership Act, 1932: General Nature of Partnership – Rights, and duties of partners – Registration and dissolution of a firm.
Micro Economics, Introduction to Micro Economics, Money and Banking, Indian Economy – A Profile, Theory of Production and Cost, Price Determination in Different Markets, Select Aspects of Indian Economy, Economic Reforms in India, Theory of Demand and Supply, Indian Economic Development.
Simple and Compound Interest including annuity – Applications, Sets, Functions and Relations, Theoretical Distributions, Sampling Theory, Ratio, and proportion, Indices, Logarithms, Equations, Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations, Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Correlation and Regression, Index Numbers, Inequalities, Limits, and Continuity Intuitive Approach, Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus, Statistical description of data.
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who wish to take the CA CPT 2019 session exam, need to register with ICAI in CPC course. Only the registered candidates with ICAI are eligible to appear for the CA CPT 2019 December session. Following check out the further eligibility criteria of CA CPT 2019 in detail:
- Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th class exams or any equivalent level qualifying examination from a recognized education board.
- Candidates should have registered with ICAI for CPC course before December 31, 2018.
Coaching classes For – CA – CPT Exam- Career Square Academy- June 2019
JOIN CSA to Qualify CA – CPT with CA-CPT coaching classes in Chandigarh.
Register Today For Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Demo Class!
For Further Information on Fee, Course Duration & Class Timings –Contact Us at 98557-34442