AFCAT Coaching In Chandigarh
AFCAT is Air force common admission test is considered as a national level competitive exam which is organized by the Indian Air Force (IAF) to recruit officers for all its branches, except for the medical and dental branches. AFCAT is a type of test which can provide you with wings! For all the people who have the dream of working between the sprawling jets can turn this dream into reality through this exam by taking AFCAT coaching through best AFCAT coaching in Chandigarh. Air Force Common Admission Test is a written exam which is conducted twice in each and every year. After this, all the qualified candidates have to pass through the Airforce selection Board Interview.
What are the choices that anybody can achieve through AFCAT?
After qualifying this exam, candidates get the opportunity for applying in all the three branches of the IAF which named as Flying Branch, Ground duty Branches, and technical branch.
Eligibility criteria for the exam:
The eligibility criteria are different for different branches that are the following:
- Both men and women have an opportunity that they can apply in all the three branches, in flying branch they can apply for short service commission only
- Women can apply for short service commission through AFCAT in all the three branches
- Men can apply for both permanent as well as short service commission
- Moreover, the candidates who had gracefully cleared the written exam and also perform well in the interview had the chance of joining the air force academy
What is the new add-on in AFCAT?
- Aadhar card: By 2018, Aadhar card is mandatory for AFCAT application process.
- Application Fees: There is an application fee of 250 for AFCAT exam
- Age limit: The candidate should belong to the age group between 20 and 24 years
- NCC special entry(Flying) and meteorology Branch: The AFCAT examination will also be used to recruit NCC special Entry into flying Branch and Meteorology branch under the ground section duty
- Scanned signature and thumb section: Candidate must upload scanned signature and thumb impression as left-hand thumb impression for men and right thumb impression for women
- Mode of answering: The written test will be computer-based so the candidates can answer the questions by using the mouse
- Language of examination: Both the exams will be available in English and Hindi language but for the exam citizenship of India is mandatory.
- Flying Branch: The candidate must be secured 60% marks in physics and Math in 12th or equivalent examination and 60% in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Ground duty ( Technical): The candidate must be secured 60% marks in physics and Math in 12th or equivalent examination and also the candidate has a graduate degree in engineering and technology
- Ground duty (Non-technical): The candidate must graduate from a Recognized University with the minimum aggregate of 60% in any discipline. Furthermore, A degree in MBA/MCA or MA/MSc in Eng/Physics/Math/Chemistry/Computer science/ IT management
- Meteorology(Non-Tech): Candidate must be in a possession of the postgraduate degree in any science stream/Math/Geography/Computer application/Applied physics/Meteorology/ Environmental biology with minimum 55% marks in each and 50% in aggregate
Fee Methods: The application fees of Rs.250 can be paid through
- Credit/Debit card
- Challan payable at axis bank or HDFC bank
- Net banking there is not any kind of fees for Meteorology and NCC special duty
Steps for applying:
- Candidate Registration
- Application form filling
- Upload the documents
- City selection
- Payment of the application form fee
AFCAT Exam pattern:
The AFCAT has 2 stages of selection:
- Written examination
- SSB interview
In addition to these 2 tests, the candidate will have to go through other tests which are following:
- PABT(Pilot Aptitude battery test) Stage if aspirants are applying for Flying Branch
- EKT(Engineering knowledge test) if candidates are applying for Ground Duty(Technical) Branch