AF Coaching in Chandigarh
Indian Air Force is the force which operates in Air and officially established on 8 October 1932. Indian Air Force is serving the Nation Proudly, with High Dedication. Indian Air Force’s Prime Motto is to serve the Nation airspace and during arm conflict, to conducted aerial welfare. The courage and dedication of many youngers are being seen. To Join Indian Air Force there are two exams: 1. X Group 2. Y Group, being conducted. These two exams can be cracked by taking AF coaching from the best AF coaching in Chandigarh. Following are some of the information related to the Indian Air Force Recruitment in X and Y Group:
Airforce Eligibility Criteria:
(a) Born Between 14 July 1998 to 26 June 2002 candidate can apply.
(b) Age limit Exceeds to 21 if all rounds are cleared by the candidate.
2. Educational Qualification:
(a) Group X:
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate/ equivalent examination with mathematics, physics, and English with min. 50% marks in Aggregate and in English as well.
- Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering in any Stream with minimum 50 % marks from a well-recognized Polytechnic Institute.
(b) Group Y:
Candidate must have done intermediate/ Equivalent this is qualification with 50% marks in Physics, Maths, and English.
Required Medical Standards:
- Height: 152.cms
- Chest: 5cm (Range of Expansion)
- Weight and Age: Minimum of 55 Kg and Age proportion to the Weight.
- Corneal Surgery will not be accepted.
- Hearing: candidate should be able to hear from 6 meters distance from each ear.
- Dental: Minimum 14 dental points and Should have Health Gums
- Health: Candidate Should not have any health issue.
- Body Tattoo: Strictly Prohibited.
Examination Fee: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payments: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. The challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
1. Group X: 60 Minutes Duration
2. Group Y: 45 Minutes Duration
- General Awareness
3. Both Group X & Y: 85 Minutes
- MATHS Reasoning
- GENERAL AWARENESS
Syllabus For ENGLISH:
- Jumbled Sentences
Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets, Relations, and functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight lines and family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Limit and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Linear Programming
Syllabus for Reasoning:
i. Numerical series
ii. Distance and Direction sense Test.
iii. Mathematical Operations
iv. Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
v. Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
vi. Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
vii. Human relation.
viii. Coding & Decoding
ix. Odd man out.
x. Mutual relation problems.
xi. Tallest, youngest relations.
xii. Dictionary woods.
xiv. on- Verbal Reasoning.
xv. Number coding.
xvi. Number Puzzle.
1. Ratio and Proportion.
3. LCM & HCF.
4. Profit and Loss.
5. Time, Distance and Speed.
7. Simplifications of Numbers.
9. Area of triangle, Square, and Rectangle.
10. Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere.
12. Simple Trigonometry.
Syllabus for General Awareness:
1. General Science
4. Current Events
6. Basic Computer Operations